Hey, busy woman! We know you’re always on the go, but when it comes to your health and wellbeing, it pays to pay attention. One of the most common issues plaguing women is inflammation – and if left unchecked, it can cause serious damage in the long run. Here are the top five signs of inflammation in the body that you should always be aware of.
1. Pain & Discomfort: One of the most obvious signs of inflammation is pain or discomfort in one or more areas. This can manifest itself as joint pain, muscle aches, headaches and stomach pains. If you’re experiencing any kind of chronic pain or discomfort that doesn’t seem to go away, it could be a sign that something is off inside your body.
2. Fatigue & Tiredness: Chronic fatigue and tiredness can also be caused by inflammation in the body. This can result from an overload of toxins and other inflammatory triggers that aren’t being properly eliminated from your system. If you’ve been feeling constantly exhausted without any apparent reason, take note!
3. Digestive Issues: Digestive issues such as bloating, gas and indigestion are also a sign that something isn’t right within your body. Inflammation in your gut can cause a wide range of digestive issues that may not be immediately linked to inflammation at first glance. If you’re having ongoing problems with digestion, it’s best to get checked out by a doctor for possible underlying causes like chronic inflammation.
4. Skin Problems: Skin problems like acne, eczema, psoriasis and rosacea are all signs that there may be an issue with inflammation going on underneath the surface. These skin conditions often indicate an imbalance within your immune system which could be triggered by inflammatory triggers like an unhealthy diet or lifestyle habits.
5. Weight Gain: Unexplained weight gain can also be a sign of chronic inflammation in your body. Excess fat cells release inflammatory molecules into your bloodstream which can lead to further weight gain over time if left unchecked. Paying attention to any sudden spikes in weight will help identify whether this is due to inflammation or another underlying issue causing it.
Ignoring these signs could mean letting something serious slip through undetected - so don't ignore them! If you're experiencing any combination of these symptoms on a regular basis, now's the time to get proactive about healing yourself from within! As always…listen to your body; it knows what's up!
Connect with us on FB in our women's only group Joy for Everyday Women
P.S....... Are you ready to look and feel 20 years younger in just 11 days? It's not a shady scam, I pinky promise! We're talking reducing inflammation, shedding those pesky extra pounds AND an energy boost. Plus it won't cost you a dime (minus some vitamins) - Just pick up the vitamins & minerals needed for this all-in-one jumpstart which starts Jan 1st and Sayonara yo' bloated self 'cuz that's adios bye-bye forever 🔥 So what do ya say? Hit me up with your answer (email us back or comment below) if that sounds like something YOU want!
Need just a little more information about what you get for FREE??? Check it out HERE